Enterprise Communication Solution ManagerApply for this Job
Our client is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the role of Enterprise Communication Solution Manager in the telecommunication sector.
- Support daily work, such as bidding, quotation, solution development and other relevant jobs.
- Training to a customer in our product range.
- Creating awareness for our products by conducting customer.
- Visit customer site to understand customer’s requirement and then driving a solution through requirements, product contract, and positioning.
B.Sc qualification in a related or relevant discipline.
A minimum of 2:2 is required.
- Flexible and dynamic thinker and doer.
- Strong studying and understanding capability.
- Familiar with Huawei / Cisco / Polycom / Avaya / Lifesize and other relevant.manufacture Enterprise Communication products, such as Video Conferencing, IP Telephony, IP Call Center, Unified Communication, etc.
- Proactive, highly motivated, thorough and result oriented with a high work ethic.
- Extensive industry experience: with more than 5 years of experience in the industry, candidates working in well-known Enterprise Communication vendors, integrators, and consulting firms are preferred. Candidates who have titles (such as senior pre-sales experts, CTO, director of the technical departments) are preferred.
- Familiar with the Enterprise Communication industry: have a certain reputation or influence in the enterprise communication industry and fully understands the major player, mainstream technology solutions, technology trends, and relevant industry standards.
- Successful experience with voice/video solutions projects, hosting projects, carrier projects for government indhr enterprise.