ENTERPRISE CHANNEL SALES ACCOUNT MANAGERApply for this Job
Our Client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider.
- • Strategically
target, recruit and develop new re sellers in an assigned geographic area.
• Drive sales-out revenue and make assigned recruitment and revenue
• Involved in all aspects of partner on-boarding process.
• Provide ongoing channel re seller visibility, awareness, education and training
• In charge of preparing and delivering customer presentations, pricing and promotional proposals.
- Be a member of the sales team
- -Minimum: BA/BS Degree in relevant fields.
- - Minimum of 5- 12 years experience in recruiting channels for a high technology company, recruitment of VAR’s, solution providers, video resellers, DMR’s and working in a two tier distribution environment.
- · Minimum of 5- 12 years involved with recruiting channels for a high technology company.
- · Prior experience in channel recruitment of VAR’s, solution providers, video resellers, DMR’s and working in a two tier distribution enviroment.
- . Must be able to demonstrate recent success in a similar position with an industry leader.
- . Strong channel background with data networking and/or video conferencing.