Enterprise Channel Account OfficeApply for this Job
Our client in the telecommunications industry is looking to hire qualified candidates to fill the position of an Enterprise Channel Sales Account Manager.
· Strategically target, recruit and develop new resellers in an assigned geographic area.
· Build channel partnerships to develop pipeline and close deals
· Generate a pipeline of sales opportunities through website lead follow-up, sales generated lead campaigns
· Provide ongoing channel reseller visibility, awareness, education, and training
· Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest to expand your list of prospects within your territory
· This person will work closely with cross-functional counterparts and should be comfortable communicating with all levels of the sales and marketing organization.
· At least 5 years involved with recruiting channels for a high technology company.
· Prior experience in channel recruitment of VAR’s, solution providers, video resellers, DMR’s and working in a two tier distribution environment.
· Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or HND
Must be able to demonstrate recent success in a similar position with an industry leader.
· Strong channel background with data networking and/or video conferencing.
· At least Superior influencing and communication skills; written, verbal and listening skills.
· Must be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple and competing responsibilities.
· Product knowledge with data networking and/or UC and video experience.