DriversClick to Apply on Company Website
Our client is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the vacant role of a Personal Driver.
• Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested by Representative.
• Maintain a high standard of service to both internal and external guests.
• Ensure punctuality and safe transport.
• Observing the road, traffic laws and regulations.
• Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to.
• Alcohol must not be consumed or present whilst on duty.
Car Security & Maintenance
• Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times.
• Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
• Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres etc.
• Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly by official manufacturer’s specifications
• Perform minor repairs and arrange for other repairs, prepare vehicle spare parts inventory.
• Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations, maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of each month
• Assist in ensuring vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule
• Prepare a budget plan for a vehicle.
Car Logbook maintenance• Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption and oil changes.
A minimum qualification of WAEC/NECO is required.
Candidate MUST be between the ages of 29 - 40yrs.
Candidate MUST have a valid drivers license.
Candidate MUST be resident in Ketu and environs.
Candidate MUST have a LASRI ID card from the above location stated.