DC First Line SupportApply for this Job
Our client in the Telecommunication Industry is Recruiting Qualified Candidates to fill the position of a DC First Line Support
· Provide general first level technical support to end users organisation-wide.
· Support the Service desk and respond to all assigned helpdesk calls.
· Assist in maintaining issues/request log. Ensure accurate and prompt logging of all requests/ issues onto the central database.
· Assist in providing first-level support on IT related issues and escalate more technical issues requiring location visits to appropriate second-level/expert support teams within the unit.
· Escalate to the Network and Infrastructure Support team, all LAN/WAN/Server downtimes and hardware operational issues e.g. network connectivity, printing errors, drive failure, etc.
· Escalate all enterprise solutions-related issues to the Enterprise Solutions Support.
· Provide first-level instructions on software installation and configuration e.g. client applications, anti-virus utilities, printer drivers, etc.
· Provide continuous user application and system support to the call center and other relevant IT units.
· Communicate resolution of faults to end-users/ request initiators.
· Assist in developing programs for training end users on self-help tips and office application usage.
- · First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline