Creative Genius (Graphic Designer)Apply for this Job
Assist to Hire is looking to hire a qualified candidate for its client in the consulting sector to fill the vacant job position of a Creative Genius (Graphic Designer). The creative Genius will determined the best ways for its client to visually represent their company’s identity with their projects. Its a people-oriented job which involves developing high-level concepts for design projects. It also involves working with internal and external clients, pitching designs, and understanding and interpreting the clients Internal & external needs.
· Meet clients or account managers or sales team to discuss the business objectives and requirements on the job.
· Advise on strategies to reach a particular audience or projects.
· Develop graphics and visual for proposal, logos, branding and websites.
· Create designs using computer software packages like Corel Draw, Adobe CS etc
· Estimate the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients.
· Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developed interactive design.
· Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
· Work with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
· Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
· Work as part of a team HR, HR Outsourcing, Business Growth and Vendors.
· Design sample page layouts including text size and colours.
· Design graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs.
· Registered new and existing web domain names and organising the hosting of the website.
· Work with different content management systems and search engine optimisation.
· Testing the website to ensure it is working perfectly.
B.Sc or HND qualification in a relevant or related discipline.
Candidate MUST have completed NYSC.
· Communication design.
· Proposals and branding.
· Graphic design and illustration.
· Passion, Integrity, and Energy.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
· Ability to make evaluative judgments.
· Undergraduate degree in Fine Arts or related field or equivalent visual design and graduate degree preferred.