Cost AccountantApply for this Job
Our client in FMCG industry is looking to recruit qualified candidates to fill the position of Cost Accountant
· Preparing periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries
· Providing a support service by working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions
· Ensuring spending is kept in line with the budget
· Informing key strategic decisions and formulating business strategies
· Advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions
· Analysing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business planning and forecasts
· Negotiating on major projects, loans and grants
· Offering professional judgment on financial matters and advising on ways of improving business performance
· Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers
· Liaising with other function managers to put the finances and accounts in context.
· Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggesting improvements where needed
· Implementing corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls.
· Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns, ensure prompt payment
· Must be a Chartered accountant and have Bsc in Accounting.
· Have at least 3-5years experience.
· Indigenous top Manager that understands FMCG Operations as to cost of materials and give best suggestions as a way forward.
· In-depth working knowledge of Excel Spreadsheets
· Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel in a Manufacturing Organization
· Excellent Communication and Presentation skills