Banking Services AdvisorApply for this Job
Our client, a leader in the Financial Sector is looking to hire qualified candidates to fill the position of a Banking Services Advisor.
· To monitor the banking services provided to OUR and ensure compliance across board to the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) between us and banks.
· Coordinate OUR banking services.
· Review banking Service Level Agreements (SLAs) in line with changes in the banking environment, ensuring compliance issues and complaints relating to banking services are followed up and resolved.
· Implement Treasury policies, processes, and procedures, maintaining Treasury records and audit trail in strict compliance to OUR policies and procedures.
· Coordinate monthly reconciliation meeting, providing banking reports for year-end audit as it relates to Treasury.
· Conduct research and compile data, benchmarking on Treasury and Banking services.
· Measure the standard of banking services provided to OUR
· Collate and store media information (electronic and hard copy) to assist OUR develop and maintain a standard Treasury department
· Assist in implementing new business processes within OUR Treasury functions and across divisional functions.
· Implement systems for the efficient administration of Treasury department
· Obtain feedbacks and recommendations from banks on service issues and standards, monitoring and reporting on the quality of banking services.
· Manage information flow, ensuring clear correspondence and up-to-date communication with banks at all times.
· Interface with bankers, financial institutions on behalf of the Treasury department.
· First degree - Accounting, Economics or any Finance related discipline.
· Fluent in English
· A full qualification/membership in a professional accounting association (ACA, ACCA, ACMA, ACT, CFA) will be an advantage
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
· Experience working in a medium organization
· Experience in a financial environment in Treasury/Banking.
· Familiarity with good accounting practices and the Nigerian policy environment.
· Extensive bank reconciliation experience
· Audit, compliance and/or internal control experience
· Knowledge of banking processes and products.
· Customer service or performance management experience will be an added advantage
Note: Please ensure that your resume is attached in PDF or Word Format.