Analyst- Service Level Agreement ManagementApply for this Job
Our client is looking to hire qualified candidates to fill the position of Analyst- Service Level Agreement Management
· Collate, analyze and provide input to guide ITO to optimal performance using trending, analysis and benchmarking capabilities
· Participate in the review of service performance at periodic service review meetings of ITO and IT Business
· Monitor trends in service levels and highlight concerns to be addressed by the ITO team and suppliers in the Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) plan.
· Collaborate with the SLA Manager to ensure valid changes in service level
· Generate and analyze performance reports and ensure the right insight and recommendations on underperforming services levels are brought to the fore.
· Participate in defining and maintaining quality measures to govern and control improvements in ITO SLA.
· Analyze, review and provide regular independent reports on service performance and achievement to EMTS upon request
· Participate in the review of third party underpinning agreements, SLA and OLA targets and metrics where necessary
· Identify, define, and implements CSIs and Collate feedback (improvement initiatives or issues) across all stakeholder groups accordingly
· First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
· ITIL Foundation Certification is highly required.
· Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite as well as a good knowledge about reporting tools especially using Microsoft Excel. Basic knowledge of HP BTO is an advantage.
· Ability to visualize or decipher patterns in trend and provide insightful feedback to support business decisions.
· IT Governance
· IT Demand and Supply Management
· Customer/Business Relationship Management
· ITIL Service Transition, Operation and CSI
· System Analysis and Design