60 Base Transceiver Station Engineers WantedApply for this Job
Our client is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the role of BTS/TX Engineers
· Perform both scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on network equipment (BTS).
· Implement cell site expansions as and when it is necessary.
· Ensure that all alarms (BTS) are cleared in a timely manner. Aim is that no alarms are found on sites.
· Responsible for the completeness and accuracy of cell site log each time a site visit is made.
· Assist with the implementation of interconnect links from switch to other operator facilities.
· Ensure that all faulty equipment under your care are returned to the appropriate place and where necessary sent for repairs with necessary documentation.
· Sites under your care must be kept clean at all times.
· Receive daily reports on problematic links under your care and act accordingly to prevent any outage.
· Monitor and report fuel shortage, faulty generator and faulty Air conditioners to the power team and follow up to ensure these problems are fixed.
· Ensure maintenance contractors are providing on-time and high quality services of equipment at sites as per contract.
· Ensure that all external alarm are configured and are functioning at all time in your area of operation.
· Ensure that all equipment installed at sites is in perfect working condition.
· Assist Rollout department during commissioning of new RBS/BTS and the performance of acceptance tests.
· Must have a degree in Telecommunication or Electrical or Computer Engineering
· Minimum 3 year experience at same position
· Good knowledge of BTS, Transmission equipment
· Must have good knowledge of TI/CW installation/integration
· Must have good knowledge of computer and telecom networks and its operation
· Must have good troubleshooting experience of TRS and BTS equipment.
· Must have good communication skills
· Must be able to work under pressure
· Must be ready for business trips to other cities in Sierra Leone
§ Math Skills
§ Mechanical Skills
§ Problem-Solving Skills
§ Listening Skills: Listening to workers, teammates and management is crucial to an engineers job.
§ Communication Skills