Job Objective/ Purpose of Job: Support Institutional, Retail Sales, Branding and Marketing efforts of our clients Hospital
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
• Develop and Execute strategic business plans & development forecasts for new business opportunities
• Development and implementation of marketing, communication and product development plans to maximize volumes and increase opportunities for the Hospitals.
• Leverage insights from competitor strategies, price and service offerings & recommend strategies to retain lead and increase market share.
• Set up, attend meetings and make presentations to prospective clients and buyers of our services
• Continually monitor marketing performance with regards to changes within the marketplace; undertake thorough analysis to ensure targets are met.
• Prepare and review reports and documents; Request-for-Proposals; preparing background documents as necessary
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
• Develop and execute marketing campaigns to promote the hospital products
• Carry out Public Relations activities for both internal and external clients
• Give necessary support to Facility Assigns in actualizing job functions.
• Initiate and execute plans for organization-wide events.
• Give weekly achievement reports to the functional head
Other duties as assigned
• 5 – 8 years in a core sales/marketing and/or business development function
• Previous experience in the Healthcare industry will be an advantage.
Working Knowledge in a corporate marketing section of an organisation in the service industry is an added advantage
Key competencies requirements:
• Demonstrable competence in sales and marketing of services
• Experience of using various digital/electronic business tools
• Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
• Ability to identify and evaluate market trends, determine applicability and modify marketing strategies accordingly
• Above Average Proficiency in the use of Microsoft suite package
• Dedication to teamwork and leadership
• Problem solving
• Ability to interact with senior management
• Marketing and brand promotion skills
• Negotiation skills
• Relationship Management
• Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Effective oral and written communications skills
• Emotionally and socially intelligent
• Must be Personable