· Leads in the administration of PPC Operations Manage end-to-end activities from supply to production within the supply chain
· Drives continuous improvement of scheduling and sequencing processes.
· Establishes and monitors metrics for PPC system performance management Coordinates, and expedites the flow of work and materials.
· Compiles reports on progress of work, inventory levels, costs, and production problems.
· Develops techniques for establishing and controlling scheduling processes.
· Plans and coordinates material flow from internal and external suppliers to and from facility.
· Liaise with production team on work scheduling and planning
· Degree in any engineering discipline.
· Minimum 7 years’ experience in manufacturing industries (B2B Business)
· Good understanding of production planning aspects in a B2B organisation.
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Good leadership and team development qualities.
· Analytical and logical approach to problem solving.
· Focused & dedicated approach towards achieving assigned targets
· Quick decision making capabilities, in order to manage various circumstances.
· Ability to develop and promote good relationships.
· Proficient in MS Office.
· Experience in ERP Systems (Preferably SAP)