Our client, a major financial instituition is in search of dedicated, smart and IT savvy fresh graduates for Customer care opportunities in specific locations across the country.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcome customers as they arrive into the banking hall with a warm and pleasant disposition.
- Provide customers and visitors with useful information on banks products and services
- Guide and manage customers seamlessly within the banking hall, ensuring TAT is achieved
- Provide support for security guards in queue management
- Act as the "Quality Control Officer" with respect to ensuring that the branch is clean and well maintained.
- Report all perceived negative/suspicious observations to the HBO/HCSU/Customer Care Unit for
- Support the customer service desk at all times, ensuring that customers are continually delighted.
Any other function as may be assigned by the HBO/HCSU/ Customer Care Unit.
- Key Performance Indicators.
- Customer feedback on customer experience
- Timely rendition of weekly report
- Job Requirements
- Â· Courteous, respectful and cultured
- Â· Friendly disposition
- Â· Good Communication skills
- Â· Good interpersonal skills
- Â· Basic knowledge on bankâ€™s products and services.
- Â· Industry knowledge
- Â· Physical stamina
- Â· Tolerant
- Â· Positive attitude
- Key Competency Requirements
- Banks Products and services.
Â· BSC/HND or its equivalent.
Â· Candidate should be IT savvy
Â· Candidate should not be above 26yrs by Dec. 2017
Â· Candidate should reside close to the recommended branches which are listed below .
7.Airport Road Warri.
8.Warri Sapele Road
10.Asaba Nnebisi Road.